Thursday, May 29, 2008

They Always Come in 3's

So anyway, am I the only one that didn't know that Alexader Courage fucking died on May 15th? I mean fuck all, it was two weeks ago and I just heard this morning! That's really kind of a bummer, the list of the old guys in the industry is really starting to shrink. Who does that leave? - Johnny, Ennio Morricone, John Barry...who am I forgetting, I'm sure there's someone. Oh well, someone will remind me in a comment I'm sure. I was going to say that first there was Dick Martin, then Sydney Pollack...but that doesn't work; Sandy beat em' both and I didn't even frackin' know about it! (that sounds a lot more heartless than I intended).

I really hope my blog doesn't turn into an obscure obit column again for a few weeks like it did last year - that's just depressing...

Anyway, that's all I've got for this round.

2 comments:

the warrior bard said...

I guess it's up to you to take up the mantle, big guy.

Herr Vogler said...

Well that pretty much ruins my chances of doing any primary-source research about Jerry Goldsmith's music from someone who was there nearly every day for 20 years.