Thursday, June 23, 2005

Is there Preparation-H in Purgatory?

So anyway, as an aside to my last post, I just wanted to add that that place is giving me hemhorrids. Seriously! Not because I sit a lot, but because the strain of dealing with the ineptitude and mundanity around me is manifesting itself as a large, swollen blood bubble in my ass.

It's no fun waking up everyday feeling like you've spent the night getting ass-raped in your sleep. Well, it's either that or the little green guys really enjoy probing me on the mothership. I know it's not my wife, we've already had that discussion. I made it plain that I love her, and would do anything for her except take it up da butt. She seemed overjoyed at that and assured me that she too loved me and should she ever want to "give it to me" in that way she would seek professional help.

No comments: