Friday, August 01, 2008

Shameless Thought for the Day

So anyway, as I was undressing this unbelievably hot girl at work (in my mind - of course) - (on a side note, I'm really thinking I should introduce her and a bottle of liquor to the Mrs. and see what happens...anyway...), I couldn't help but think about something I read in a medical journal a few years ago.

Essentially it said that, at any given time, there are more harmful germs and bacteria in the average human mouth than on the genitals. The ratio was something like a staggering 100:1. Anyway, I couldn't help but think that the next time one might request a little mouth-to-head resucitation, and said partner complains...remind them that you are really taking one for the team - because they might be doing you more harm than good.

So...shut up and suck it up already (not sure if that pun was intended or not).


- "A blowjob a day keeps the Mikee at bay." - (Mrs. The Pikey)

5 comments:

Herr Vogler said...

As with so many of your posts I have no idea where to begin. So I think it may be best, uh, not to.

Mikey the Pikey said...

What...?!

Mikey the Pikey said...

Speaking of my usual strangeness...

I'm sitting at my desk just now and I let one rip. I'm listening to a song called Funky Shit by The Prodigy. The one lyric in the song is actually a sample of a woman saying "Oh My God, that's the Funky Shit!!!". In an impeccable moment of timing with a sprinkle of irony, she says it just as the smell hits my nose...

I had to get up and leave my cubicle...for a myriad of reasons.

I didn't feel sharing this lttile moment necessarily required an entire blog post...but it seemed oddly appropriate as a comment for this one. Hmm...!

Mikey the Pikey said...

You know Brad, I'm starting to think it's just me and you here my man...

I'm not sure anyone else even reads this thing anymore!

Oh well...

the warrior bard said...

I read it, I just got tired of being disappointed twice a day, then I realized that I was the one with the problem if I'm checking your blog that often.

It won't happen again.

I'm HERE, baby!