Tuesday, December 26, 2006

W...T...F!!!

JESUS CHRIST!!!


Ok, so um...yeah, two for one sale today. But I had to say something. Has anyone else seen what has to happen for K.C. to pick-up the Wildcard spot? I'm sure a lot of people could give a shit, maybe two (two whole shits - wouldn't that be something?!), but I do...so here's how it breaks down:


Denver has to lose
Tennessee has to lose
The Jets have to lose

Yeah, ok so it could happen, here's the rub: Denver's got San Fran at home (fuck), Tennessee has the Patriots (ok, not so bad), and the Jets...

...HAVE FUCKING OAKLAND AT HOME!!!

Oakland...arguably one of the worst teams in NFL FUCKING HISTORY!!! What're they gonna do, pull one out of their collective ass and win one just to retain their dignity? Right, and my wife's gonna let me have that hot 3-way I've been dying/begging for! Don't Fuckin' Think So!!!

FUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKK!!!!!!!


(*in English accent*)It's...just not fair!

4 comments:

Herr Vogler said...

I wish the ring had never come to me...

Reed said...

they're in!

Herr Vogler said...

All that worrying for nothing.

Mikey the Pikey said...

I know...it's like a Christmas miracle or something. I feel like Tiny Tim (God bless us, every one!).

In retrospect, it turns out that the scenario for them getting in differed from what was originally published (Damn you SI.com). So I got my BP up mostly for nothing. Granted, it was nearly as implausible, but not as much so.