Friday, May 19, 2006

(Horrible) Thought For The Day, Part Deux

So anyway, had another interesting thought I'd share with everyone. Have you ever looked at your boss and wondered if they've (in my case, "she's") ever taken it up the keester. Let me be clear in disclaiming that I mean this in no sexual connotation whatsoever. I'm relatively sure my boss has, seeing as how A: Her ass is exceptionally large and disproportionate to the remainder of her body. She flaunts it proudly, almost patriotically, in pants that are always at least one size too small...and B: Even though she's a woman, I'm almost certain that she has a penis...ergo, she wouldn't have another hole to put it anyway.

Yes, she's that kind of ugly. You know, the kind that makes you have a serious philosophical debate with yourself as to just what gender said person is. I like to imagine that there are no mirrors in her world. Not because she's a vampire, but rather because her reflection could destroy the fabric of space and time.

The really icky part...she has four children. Some poor schlub actually put his penis in her...four times!!!

Ewwww......
that is all.

No comments: