Thursday, October 13, 2005

"I'm sorry, but I'm afraid half of you will have to be sold into white slavery!"

So anyway, you thought Der Herr's last post was dumbfounding...check this out!

It's not enough that these yokels now have sixteen (as in six-fucking-teen) children. It's not enough that these bumpkins live in Arkansas (probably on the corner of Bumfuck and Yougottaprettymouth). It's not enough that these good'ol folk want more children (and they're only 40!). But just to add insult to injury...the husband's name is JIM-BOB. I suppose next they'll say that they may or may not have the same father!



I mean come on people...


...DAMN!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Reed said...

they're on their way to making a full four-lined hockey team.

Mikey the Pikey said...

Well, they are from Arkansas, so I'm sure they're already missing plenty of teeth!