Friday, September 30, 2005

Il Buono, il Brutto, ed il cattivo.

Il Buono: I may be transferring out of the shithole I currently work in – yea! And it’ll be a promotion by about 4 grade levels (moola!).
Il Cattivo: I didn’t get the gig scoring the film for the guy here in K.C. (oh had I mentioned that I sent in a demo to someone – oops…sorry, my bad...details,details…)
Il Brutto: I’m still going to be working for the bank, just a different department on a different floor so I’ll basically just be trading the shithole in for a mudhole ("Slimy, mudhole…my home this is!!!" – hehehe).

Il Buono
: We’re now in the weekly doctor visit cycle for Il Bambino and we even get to have another sonogram next week to have a look and see how he’s doing (sweet).
Il Cattivo: I’m now counting the days until I get to be someone’s father (shit) and I get to watch another man fiddle with my wife's punanny once a week - can you say "Just try to relax, m'kay!"? (double shit).
Il Brutto: The chart diagramming the varying styles of baby stool that was passed around in our last birthing class last night (Ewwwwwwww!!!!!! Eww, Eww, Eww Eww, Ewwwww!!!!!!!!!!!)

Il Buono: I got my new cell phone yesterday. It’s one of those Motorola RAZR V3’s…tres cool! At least when I get that special call telling me to get my ass home, I know my phone will work!
Il Cattivo: Even after the rebate and the two-year contract extension I’m still out $185.00………ouch!
Il Brutto: The self-portrait I took with the built-in camera feature while I was playing with it – holy fuck...is that what I look like all the time?!?

Il Buono
: It was employee recognition day at work…translation: free eats (ok, and some good people got recognized for their efforts – yadda yadda yadda).
Il Cattivo: The bank’s cheap and they served sloppy ho’s and potato chips.
Il Brutto: It was disco themed this time…translation: corporate executives making jackasses out of themselves in leisure suits and platform shoes – again……holy fuck!



…to be continued……

5 comments:

Mikey the Pikey said...

Damn....

I knew I should've thrown some titties in there!!!

DAMN!!!


hehehehe

Herr Vogler said...

I'll give you that half star back for not having any nudity.

Any word on the job prospects yet?

Herr Vogler said...

Yes that is what you look like all the time.

Mikey the Pikey said...

I interview with the department manager at 9:30 on Friday. I interviewed with the HR recruiter yesterday, that's why I missed you.

I'm up against to other people so keep the old fingers crossed...and anything else that might help too!

Mikey the Pikey said...

That should've read "two" other people not "to" - derrrr....