Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Sorry, but I have to say it...

So anyway, I know this will probably drive away pretty much anyone outside my little inner circle from ever coming back here but here goes:

I just finished watching the season premier of Terminator: the Sarah Connor Chronicles, and well...

...Summer Glau is fucking hot. OMFG she's so goddamned hot. She's so hot I'd fuck her in her tiny little ass until she passed out from exhaustion, then, whilst she was unconscious, I'd fuck her in the ass some more until she couldn't hold in a shit for six weeks. Then I'd bend her in half (she's a ballerina - they're flexible) and let the Pikey splooge drain into a champaign glass, wake her up with a smelling salt, make her drink the glass, and then kiss her full on the mouth...with tongue!!! She's so fucking hot I'd let her do things to my ass! I don't care...just so long as it involves this equation:
(me + her)² ± (Mrs.Pikey) × naked + 69ⁿ ÷ horny³ = heaven.


"Ohh Jesuth Chritht", I think I may have just given myself the heebie-jeebies. Feel free to go wash if you suddenly feel dirty.

1 comment:

Mikey the Pikey said...

BTW, if, for some inexplicable reason I should find myself served with a restraining order from the lovely Ms. Glau...it's cool, I completely understand!