Wednesday, September 12, 2007

A Little Something New (Sort Of)

So anyway, if anyone's interested, I've added a new-old piece to my MySpace page. It's the Prelude from my Prelude, Chorale and Scherzo for Trombone Trio (with Piano). I'm actually quite proud of the whole piece overall, now if I can just get a decent live recording. Anyway, now that I've finally got my shit together in my studio (more or less anyway - I'll share that ordeal on an upcoming post soon) I threw this together real fast with my synth in Digital Performer. I think it turned out reasonably well (for a MIDI rendition at least). Have a listen sometime...hell, it might actually convince you that The Pikey really is something of a real composer...

...or not (shut-the-fuck-up Brad, I can hear the wheels turning - oil that thing already before something breaks!).

2 comments:

Mikey the Pikey said...

Yeah, whooo-hoo! Gee, thanks guys for taking such an interest.

Wow, that's awesome...don't everybody jump at once or anything!

Do I sound desperate yet?

Herr Vogler said...

I already knooooooooow that the piece is good.

word verification: ikdduuta

klaatu, barada, nikto!

or,

eee chop, yub nub!