Tuesday, January 30, 2007

If I Were a Superhero, I Would Be...

...CONTRARY MAN!!!

My power would be that I'd take the exact opposite stance on any opinion that anyone I don't like has (which would be a shitload of people actually), rather I actually agree with that stance or not, and then bicker with them about it until they become so pissed that their head literally explodes - or at least until they suffer a massive coronary through sheer frustration. Thus ridding the world of their stupidity...COOL!!!

It might be fun to be Orgazmo too, but it'd be kinda sticky, and I wouldn't want the stuntcock.

7 comments:

Herr Vogler said...

So if I say you ARE Contrary Man, you are required by the traits of your superpowers to negate me?

And then what if I switched midstream and said you aren't Contrary Man? I suppose that would make me your arch nemesis. Or would it?

Mikey the Pikey said...

Well, that would depend...see my powers only work against someone I despise, which, in your case, is becoming more and more like a reality.

So, yes, theoretically, you could be my Archnemesis, but either way, the point is I would keep up the argument until you suffered a head-ectomy...so I still win!

So what would your evil villian name be...Dr. Ego?!

"Mind tricks don'ta work ona me...only money!!!"

Herr Vogler said...

Dr. Ego...I like the sound of that!

I suppose I could also be the King of Inane Arguments.

Oh wait. That position is already co-chaired by Rush Limbaugh and Bill O'REALLY.

the warrior bard said...

I would like to see someone have a head-ectomy. That sounds... interesting.

I would be Deputy Deepgrudge. Because I never really get to use my powers, I wouldn't be given much of an honorific title like everyone else.

Herr Vogler said...

I think Mr. Furious would be more apropos because 1) You're annoyed to the point of anger quite often and 2) You don't have any actual superpowers.

the warrior bard said...

You know, I thought of Ben Stiller too, but I couldn't remember the name.

the warrior bard said...

Hey, I do too have a super power! I would be that other guy from Mystery Men, the "pull my finger" guy...

I really need to see that movie again so I can remember all the names.

But my super power is definitely my prodigious ability to produce loud and toxic farts.