Monday, July 31, 2006

"Oh, I Like A Lotta Lumps...Eeeeeechh!!!"

So anyway, I was thinking of something that struck me as particularly funny, so I'll share with the rest of the class. Wouldn't it be great if there was a parody of the scene from Batman when Jack's in the plastic surgeons office after the big plunge. You know the one where he's in the dark and says, "Mirror...MIRROR!!!". Only in the parody you see a guy sitting in a chair in the dark kind of twitching a bit. Instead of demanding a mirror he says, "Coffee...COFFEE!!!". So the guy hands him a cup and he takes a sip with a long, drawn out slurpy sound. Then just like in Batman he starts laughing manically and the doctor starts to panic, even saying roughly the same line, "You see vat I haf to vork vith hier?". Cut to the coffee machine in the corner...it's smoking and shaking, and sparks are blazing out...the things basically about to explode. The guy in the dark continues laughing hysterically and throws the mug against the wall smashing it into a thousand pieces. He charges up the stairs, still laughing and the camera pans over next to the coffee maker where we see a jar of generic brand coffee with "DECAF" in big bold letters printed on the jar.

I don't know why, but to me...that's good funny!


P.S. 50 bonus Brownie points to anyone who gets the title reference!


That is all.

2 comments:

Herr Vogler said...

You've gone off your meds again, haven't you?

I forget specifically which one it was but it was a Looney Tunes cartoon with Bugs Bunny (a good one from the '50s as I recall).

Mikey the Pikey said...

Ok, so you get 25 pts for at least being in the ballpark!

And I like it better without my pills, it lets me talk to the voices in my head!